elmore
November 13th, 2002, 01:23
I'm real interested in seeing the How-To section of the forum grow. Anyone who has or is willing to write how-to's is encouraged to do so. I am going to be adding a couple of Addendums to mine plus I'm thinking about writing up some new ones.

Anyone have any ideas for new how-to's?

Anyone wish to volunteer to write a how-to?

Feel free. We got a lot of knowledge up here, lets try and share it the best we can.

z0mbix
November 13th, 2002, 14:33
I've only been using *BSD for about 6 months, mainly OBSD, but I'd like to help out where I can. I'm muddling my way through things at the moment, but I've used Linux for over two years and a big fan of finding help on my own and fortunately the *BSD documentation is great for that. At home I still run Debian on my main box, but all three of my servers have been converted to OpenBSD. Between them I now run Apache, Sendmail, NFS, Samba, FTP, and soon DHCP.

I'll rack my brains for anything I worked out that I couldn't find documented :)

elmore
November 13th, 2002, 20:56
Any contribution is appreciated zombie, Sorry I missed you the other night in the IRC channel. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up in there sometime soon.